Mobicel is a phone manufacturer that focuses on the the entry level handset market.
Mobicel wanted to shift their marketing efforts to focus more on brand awareness, while retaining the direct response elements that have traditionally driven new users to their product. The purpose of this spot was to create a talking point amongst Generation X to position Mobicel as a go-to brand for the younger generation who are on the move and #Goingplaces.
- 90 Second Brand Commercial
- 5 x 15 Second Social Cut Downs
- BTS video content for each Influencer to connect their audience to their journey for the brand
- 1 x Billboard Image for each influencer to go with their illustration
- 15 Lifestyle Image library for other print applications
We collaborated with the client to develop a concept that could naturally fuse the need to drive traffic with a compelling story and visuals. The core of the campaign strategy was to select cast who were on the cusp of making big waves in their respective spheres of influence which echoed the position of the brand.
• Creative Development
+ Concept development
+ Location Scouting
+ Photo Editing
+ Color Grade
+ Video Editing
The concept was simple: children, families, friends and couples having fun on holiday.
Babes Wodumo, Kingsley Palime, Linda Mbuso, Maitele Wawe and Shane Eagle
Our photography and videography team ensured that the best moments were captured for the client.
- Pitching and quoting – 2 weeks
- Preproduction and production – 2,5 weeks
- Shoot – 1 week
- The postproduction process – 4 weeks.
BTS video content for each Influencer to connect their audience to their journey for the brand.
Below are other MWP Image Bank Specialist case studies